Circ is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Circ is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
- You support the creative leads in the delivery of a number of projects across different channels.
- You assist the marketing team with the creation and adaptation of relevant graphic material, such as OOH, flyers, banner ads, social media content, newsletters or landing pages.
- You create and produce graphic creatives for marketing campaigns based on briefings and meeting our brand guidelines.
- You collaborate closely with our Senior Art Director in order to shape CIRC visual identity.
- You contribute in the brainstorm of creative concepts that will develop marketing campaigns
Your Heroic Skills
- You are enrolled in a bachelor's or master‘s degree in Graphic Design or similar field, such as a BFA, BS, or MFA
- Your bring 1-2 years of work experience as a designer
- You have a passion for learning and developing new skills
- You are a skilled user of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign
- You understand typography, composition and layout
- You have an excellent eye for detail
- You are able to work on multiple projects at one time and have experience in working in a fast-paced environment
- You are a natural team player
- You have the ability to interpret a brief
- Experience working with Sketch, After Effects and/or Adobe Premiere is a plus
- Illustration skills are a plus
- Fluent in German and English (both spoken and written)
We Offer You
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world