Circ is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. circ is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
We are looking for a (senior) marketing manager to grow all customer development and local marketing efforts in Germany.
In this role, you will be responsible for growing circ’s brand awareness and drive customer acquisitions. Responsibilities will include development/execution/assessment of: partnerships, digital & offline marketing campaigns, external community outreach, and growth initiatives. Primary KPIs are customer acquisition and retention, brand awareness and preference, and overall business growth as measured by revenue. This role reports to the German Head of Marketing, with a functional link with the Global Director of Marketing.
- Foster partnerships with like-minded companies, associations, media outlets etc.
- Plan and execute growth initiatives that increase, brand awareness, first choice & ridership by creating culturally-sound campaigns that speak to German customers
- Help develop and manage brand toolkits and guidelines and ensure brand is used correctly in all marketing initiatives and other communications
- Amplify impact and brand stories through local channels ensuring all marketing activity feels local, relatable and delivers measurable growth
- Support developing a community strategy and partner with Social Media Managers ensuring consistent messaging and lines of communication between all stakeholders
- Support writing clear, consistent, concise user-interface content, emails, notifications, and product tours.
- Ensure all project documentation (eg. workback schedules, media plans, status updates, budget tracker) are current and clearly trace back to the team & company objectives
- 4+ years of experience in online marketing, event marketing, and editorial procedures
- Resourcefulness: you can make it happen with minimal direction
- Intuition, Strategy, Creativity, Execution, Analytics: the whole package!
- You are a passionate, positive team player with great communication skills
- Nice-to-haves: management experience; background in mobility; local knowledge and network
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are fluent in German and English
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest-growing startups of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Das Jahresbruttogehalt bewegt sich – in Abhängigkeit von Berufserfahrung und Qualifikationsprofil ab 40.000,- aufwärts, auf Basis Vollzeitbeschäftigung mit der Bereitschaft zur signifikaten Überzahlung.