Circ is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Circ is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
Circ is looking for a talented Freelance Graphic Designer to join the brand team. This role will help shape the visual identity of the Circ brand by conceptualizing, designing, and executing across various brand initiatives including partnership assets, print collateral, experiential, retail, social, and more. We’re looking for a passionate, conceptual thinker who can paint the big picture, who has a discerning eye for craft and detail. This position will work with the global brand team based in Berlin.
- Maintain, evolve, and translate Circ’s design system across multiple platforms to create a cohesive and thoughtful brand experience.
- Maintain standards and help evolve brand guidelines as we continue to grow into new markets, products, partnerships, etc.
- Provide accurate creation of production mechanical files for scooter labels.
- Create original, engaging concepts that strategically answer the brief and bring the brand to life, looking at every detail as an opportunity to delight our customers.
- Help translate and communicate the Circ’s brand look and voice across all global markets.
- Breadth of thinking across multiple channels including experience design, digital, video and print.
- 3-5 years graphic design experience in a creative agency or in-house for premium brands with branding background (motion experience a plus).
- Highly proficient in developing the visual language of design, including typography, layout, balance, hierarchy, proportion, color, emphasis and unity.
- A self starter with a positive attitude—able to work collaboratively with the flexibility to iterate on feedback and complex projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think conceptually, and to collaborate with illustrators and photographers.
- Fluency with design software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch and Figma), including intelligently organizing files for design iteration and web production.
- Curious, thoughtful, and possessing strong verbal and presentation skills.
- A portfolio that demonstrates relevant skills and technical proficiency in visual branding, print, and digital design.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionise urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision-making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world