Circ is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Circ is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
- Drive relationships with partners (PSPs, Alternative payment methods) to support our Payments strategy
- Preparing business cases and ROI analyses to prioritize payments projects and to assess business opportunities
- Reconciling invoices of our third-party providers in payments
- Reporting on monthly financial and operational performance metrics
- Developing KPI dashboards for each country and revenue stream
- Be responsible for SLA management and KPI adherence
- Working with the product team to optimize payments and fraud costs, incl. chargebacks, chargeback fees and interchange fees
- Analyze payment trends across countries, payment methods and markets
- Research and analyse customer transactions by following daily controls to detect, monitor and investigate fraud cases to determine the likelihood of fraud, draw conclusions and share findings
- Excellent payment industry knowledge: including authorization flow, settlement, payments processing ecosystem, payment costs
- Experience in payments partner management (PSPs, APMs, fraud prevention providers)
- Experience in managing multiple payment platforms, payment processors, and global payments
- Solid knowledge of fraud performance and chargeback cycles
- Demonstrated results in identification and managing anti-fraud activities at global level within multiple regions
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in database structures, data modeling and relevant database languages (SQL or equivalent)
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
- Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We are looking forward to talking with you.