Circ is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Circ is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
- Help to build and maintain excellent professional relationships with potential partners through information gathering, editing decks and presentations, online research, etc.
- Analyze market trends and gather insights about potential partners in various countries around Europe
- Qualify incoming and identify new clients, vet potential partnerships and provide direction on strategy
- Work closely with other team members, especially the Tech department to define workflow and integration deadlines
- Support the Partnerships team with their daily work
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master program in Business Administration, Economics, Law or other related fields
- First experience in corporate sales, management consulting, partnerships or similar field
- You have strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- German on a native level and fluent English is a must
- You pay attention to detail paired with excellent organization skills
- You're flexible and willing to travel across Germany
- A "hell yes" attitude towards tackling challenges
- You're a self-starter, highly process-driven and analytical
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.