Circ is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Circ is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
- You will support the headquarter finance team in everyday group accounting activities and help in setting up global accounting structures. The mission of our Accounting Team is to provide high-quality financial information in addition to timely and accurate reporting of financial data. With the main responsibility for our business in Germany and parent company based in Luxembourg as well as support our subsidiaries global in all accounting matters.
- Support in preparing monthly and yearly financial statements (HGB, IFRS)
- Support with internal and external audits
- Support in setting up group guidelines as well as bringing them to life
- Support on preparatory bookkeeping
- Support in travel expenses, expense claims and credit card billings
- Support the finance team in different projects, e.g. setting up new companies, IT projects
- Support on cash management topics
- Support in ad-hoc reports for the management
- A “can do” attitude towards tackling challenges is a must
- Great interest in accounting/ group accounting
- High affinity to numbers as well as accuracy
- Motivation, willingness to learn
- Minimum of 2-3 semesters of an economic, administrative sciences or comparable degree program
- A solid understanding of local as well as international financial and accounting standard
- Excellent command of English required, German and/or other European languages are a plus
- First experience in Accounting, Banking, Management Consulting or in a start-up or similar position in a professional
- service firm or corporate finance is a plus
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing start-up of 2019 with a very experienced team of
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
- Opportunity to build a network across the broader start-up universe in Berlin
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.