Circ is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
Be part of our team in Germany and create mobility technology with us together
- Help manage and oversee multiple aspects of the supply chain including but not limited to production and supply planning, strategic sourcing and warehousing
- Provide reports and data insights with compelling visualization
- Conducting ad-hoc deep dives on specific topics to produce sound and actionable insights
- Defining KPIs and reporting for business areas together with responsible stakeholders
- Gather data from internal and external source dockings
- Interacting with key stakeholders to gather insights, define requirements and possibilities in infrastructure and processes
- Bachelor degree and/or 1+ years of professional work experience in Production Engineering, Business Administration and/or Supply Chain Management
- Fluency in data analysis and communication around data and with advanced data visualisation abilities (Python, Tableau, Sisense or similar BI tools)
- Strong knowledge and experience with Databases, incl. SQL and spreadsheets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Other languages are a plus
- Hands-on experience in using data to generate insights and drive business results
- Experience with supply chain, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering is a plus
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.