Circ is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
Be part of our team in Germany and create mobility technology with us together
Circ needs an experienced, cost-conscious Procurement Manager to take over our purchasing operations.
We are looking for an independent working professional who has extensive experience in implementing
policies and end-to-end processes to save the company money and improve our product quality.
Specifically, we are looking for someone who can focus on identifying the most important procurement
categories, respective suppliers and who can have an impact through successful negotiating favourable
terms for Circ.
- Identify purchasing categories (excluding our electric vehicles / e-Scooters) for our global organisation that require a
central procurement solution
- execute procurement strategies across all channels of purchasing
- Manage purchase orders of the supply chain and notify the senior management team of any possible obstacles to ideal
- Institute policies and procedures for collecting and reporting key metrics that will reduce our overall expenses while
- Perform cost analysis and set appropriate benchmarks
- Educate local country organisations and help to develop a global procurement organisation from scratch
- Create policies and procedures for risk management and mitigation
- A “can do” attitude towards tackling challenges is a must
- 3+ years’ experience in procurement or purchasing
- Excellent English and German both oral and written is a must
- Good communication and networking skills, open minded, internationally thinking
- Willingness to travel occasionally
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world