Product Manager Fleet Management / Operations - Berlin
Circ is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Circ is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
- Own the product roadmap and objectives for key components of our fleet management platform (field operations, warehouse operations, inventory management)
- Facilitate and participate in the discussion around our overall operations strategy to ensure alignment of the roadmap with our overall mission and strategy
- Lead the vision, definition, and execution of new products and projects to drive business critical KPIs and streamline operational processes
- Understand the needs of our internal teams in different markets to design flexible models and systems
- Partner up with data science, engineering and UX to implement experiments that validate new tools and innovative approaches to solve problems
- Work closely with colleagues from Operations, Supply Chain and Vehicle Tech to ensure that the desired operational - and related economic - objectives are defined and met
- Own fleet / operations related data dashboards and reports
- +3 years of experience in a Product Manager role and a total of +5 years of working experience in relevant roles
- Understand complex technical architectures of modern web and mobile applications
- Ability to synthesize requirements from various stakeholders - from blue collar worker to C level - and challenge / refine them into actionable product requirements / a prioritized roadmap
- Ability to break down complex problems into its relevant components, and differentiate the fixing of symptoms from tackling root causes
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitative customer insights; you have previously conducted interviews, user tests and A/B tests to inform your decisions
- Outgoing and open-minded person that is able to motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do
- Be able to think highly analytical and creative and combine both
- Strong project manager with a proven track record of delivering world-class products; experience in leading cross-functional project teams in an agile environment is a must
- Entrepreneurial mindset, hands-on mentality, stress resistance and passion to solve big challenges in a simple way.
- Working experience in startup environments is highly appreciated
- Exceptional communication skills, both within your team and with leadership and stakeholders
- Experience working in the field of mobility, fleet management, routing, inventory management and operations is a strong plus
- University degree in Business, Finance, Data science, Statistics, Economics, or similar
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us.
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs.
- A rapid environment where fast decision-making and learning by trying is key.
- A product management team were you are not being micromanaged and need to really own your product(s) end to end.
- A product culture of open-mindedness, collaboration and customer obsession.