Circ is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
- Our marketing team is responsible for creating strong brand awareness and drive cost-efficient growth of our user base in Germany.
- Circ is looking for a Partnership Manager - Germany to join our top-notch marketing team.
- As a Business Development Manager, you will pursue new partnerships that will help bring our marketing game to the next level. You will take responsibility for identifying partners, negotiating deals, and pushing the project to full implementation - a complete end-to-end finisher!
- You will report directly to the Head of Business Development.
- Finds the best B2B opportunities to offer large-scale packages to companies within the German market.
- Analyse the potential of the market and generate business opportunities.
- Manages relationships with new and existing partners.
- Assists in negotiating commercial deals.
- Coordinates and aligns tasks of various internal stakeholders and communicates with other departments.
- 3-4 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Excellent people and relationship building skills across all seniority levels
- Commercially astute with excellent negotiation skills
- Team player, driven, relentless and a proven closer - you don’t take no for an answer!
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Startup mindset: Being part of a startup is like trying to build an e-scooter while riding it!
- Nice-to-have: Knowledge and/or experience on Mobility industry
- Experience in marketing is a plus
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world