Circ is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
Be part of our team in Germany and create mobility technology with us together
- Executing daily operations of the shipments assigned to the defined region
- Manage logistics partners relationship and performance, identifying main KPIs, eg. Customer Service, cost-time efficiency, availability, etc.
- Communicate with main stake holders in the countries about the progress of their shipments
- Consolidate needed documentation for every single shipment to proceed with customs clearance
- Work with stakeholders to identify logistics performance improvement areas, and drive improvement
- Ensure data collection and reporting about shipments
- 1+ years of experience in supply chain/logistics/freight forwarding or similar field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics or related education in supply chain
- Experience with electric vehicles, durable goods, consumer electronics, etc. is highly preferred
- Experience importing dangerous goods from China to Europe is a big plus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken, any other language is a big plus
- Humble, strong work ethic, analytical & data driven, rapid learner, independent, flexible & adaptable, innovative, incredibly resilient, optimistic, very team oriented, long term mindset, mission focused, committed, highly determined, high level of integrity.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.