Circ is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
Be part of our team in Germany and create mobility technology with us together
- Manage NEV CCC approval, MEP and relative approvals
- Ensure the company fulfill the requirements of NEV connectivity /battery recycling /e-call etc.
- Manage (Initial/annual) Plant audit and COP work, and manufacturer lab accreditation.
- Manage homologation extension for product change or standard updates
- Homologation Code management to minimize the Homo work and cost
- Homologation plan/budget/samples/component CCC
- Maintain the program milestones & ensure the smoothness of testing
- Pre-test planning and execution
- At least 3 years’ experience in NEV homologation in automobile manufacturer or technical service
- Good knowledge on whole vehicle homologation process, plant audit, COP
- Good knowledge on related standards and testing, including GB standards, ECE, etc.
- Personality with strong communication skills with all counterparts
- Fluent in English/Chinese spoken and written
- Bachelor or master degree in mechanical engineering, or equivalent
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.