Circ is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
About the position:
We are currently looking for a Product Manager Vehicle Tech with a strong emphasis on electric-scooters to manage and oversee the IoT development process at any stage of integration, through production into operation, while continuously analysing and improving the functions.
Great judgement, an understanding of product development, and a passion for incredible customer experiences are critical traits for this role. The person in this role needs to be able to gather technical requirements from various stakeholders, create a cohesive development plan and help the team execute.
This role requires a familiarity with the IoT product development process from ideation to proof-of-concept, feasibility assessment, integration testing, FW production and deployment onto the fleet. This role also requires strong communication skills, the ability to shepherd a cross-functional team through very complex issues, and the ability to capture and create new processes when needed.
- Aggregate feedback from different sources, conduct user and market research to build a roadmap for our IoT related products in collaboration with our tech-team and the manufacturing team.
- Identify problems, validated critical assumptions and enable prototyping solutions
- Resolve technical, scheduling and resource conflicts by negotiation and prioritization
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to help accomplish project goals
- Interface with other teams to estimate work efforts, define milestones and manage resources
- Track progress, understand dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status
- Develop broad domain and technical knowledge
- Capture best practices and develop new methods to improve how the team works
- You have a minimum of 3 years' experience with Product Development, IoT Engineering, and Engineering Program Management and a total of +7 years of working experience in technology related fields
- You have brought successful IoT product from idea to schematics, to SDK to board-print in the past.
- You are a strong project manager across multiple work streams always finding a good balance between customer and business needs
- You are a bridge and a connector for the company
- You are intuitive, attentive, driven, organized, insightful and productive
- You work collaboratively to allow engineers to be better, faster and more-informed
- You address communication issues and effectively develop relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- You build trust across the organization
- A functional leadership experience is a strong plus
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world