Circ is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Circ is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
- Design, build and enhance our micro-mobility platform using
- Java, Spring and Microservice architecture
- Design SQL or NoSQL databases. write and maintain smart queries in it
- Take responsibility for existing and newly kicked-off projects and applications
- 3+ years of professional experience in java programming.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs Good knowledge of cloud technologies, like AWS or Google Cloud Should be able to write high quality test
- Expert knowledge of maintaining and debugging live software systems
- Solution oriented, should be able to work in an agile team.
- A hell yes attitude towards tackling challenges
- Nice to have:
- Experience with raw TCP sockets communication systems/frameworks and protocols like MQTT
- Enthusiasm for e-scooters and making our cities more liveable
- Experience working in the mobility sector
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world