Product Manager Pricing - Berlin
Flash is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
- Develop Firmware for the telematics control unit (TUC)
- Develop and test firmware for the wireless technologies, such as cellular (LTE-M (CAT-NB1 and CAT-M1), WLAN, Bluetooth, LoRa/LoRaWAN, and Sigfox)
- Collaborate with other engineers to develop these systems
- Develop firmware installation and QC processes for new products
- Tune system performance & verify operational efficiencies
- Take finished products through all certifications for international use
- Experience developing firmware for tracking devices, control systems, and RF products for both automotive and consumer products.
- Strong experience and proficiency in embedded languages, particularly with C/C++
- Experience with IoT systems and protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP and MQTT
- Experience with firmware development, testing, and debugging
- Experience with Linux and FreeRTOS
- Experience with CANbus, UART, I2C, and SPI communications
- Knowledge of PCB design, using schematic capture and layout tools (Altium preferred)
- Knowledge of version control tools (GIT, SVN, etc.)
- Experience with Firmware Over the Air Process
- Experience developing Bootloaders and programming over CAN
- Experience with ST microcontrollers
- Experience with Nordic Semiconductor nRF platform
- 7+ years related work experience
- LTE Cat-1, Cat M1 and NB-IoT Experience
- Motor Control Systems Experience
- Multi Band GNSS Experience
- BLE Experience
- Wi-Fi Experience
- NFC Experience
- Experience with MVNO operation
- Experience in programming languages Python and Java.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world