Circ is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
Be part of our team in Germany and create mobility technology with us together
- Product Development, Leadership and Strategy
- Develop, own, communicate and deliver the vision and strategy for the product/portfolio,
- Own and manage the product roadmap, liaising closely with the engineering team
- Ensure execution of the product strategy, incorporating new product development and existing product in-life management
- Own the customer value proposition for their product
- Great customer experience is achieved and any contractual KPIs are met
- Manage Product performance, understanding business targets and progress against them
- Maintain an in depth understanding of product data, including financial, operational, customer experience, and usage data
- Use insight from product data to identify and deliver corrective actions or new opportunities
- Report key Product KPIs on monthly basis
- Product Evangelism and influence
- Engage with external stakeholders up to a senior level
- Be seen externally as an expert in the product area
- Experienced automotive product manager
- Customer Focus
- Drive for results
- Strong communication and influencing
- Excellent judgement and decision making
- Good commercial awareness
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Experience of Product Leadership and Vision
- Understanding of product management activities, processes and frameworks in a technology environment.
- Experience of managing a diverse portfolio of products
- Experience of delivering profitable products
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.