Circ is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
Be part of our team in Germany and create mobility technology with us together
- Support projects from the conception, design, planning and development of products and product families
- Create surface and 3D Data for production
- Implement product updates and facelifts
- Work with the internal and external vehicle designers, product managers, marketing and product development departments
- Cooperate with technical teams esp. product engineers
- Successfully completed studies in the field of industrial, transportation or product design
- deep work experience as Designer
- Excellent knowledge in 3D-Design and CAD (preferably Rhino or Alias)
- Basic knowledge in Construction CAD ( preferable Creo / ProE or Solid Works)
- Experiences in creation and construction of physical prototypes (Rapid Prototyping and Clay modelling)
- Good English skills
- High level of creativity and strong technical knowhow
- Affinity for lifestyle and design with a high level of aesthetics
- Highly committed with a strong hands-on mentality
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.