Circ is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
Be part of our team in Germany and create mobility technology with us together
- Conduct thermal, structural and fatigue analysis to ensure reliability of products according to the customer requirements and internal PDP process regulation.
- Provide modification and improvement advice to other department and customer for product design and modification according to simulation result. Communicate with customer and other department to ensure the understanding of simulation. Provide training and technical support for other departments and tech center.
- Liaise with internal & external customers to review requirements, project status & signoff; Support project manager for plan, perform & report quality status of project deliverables.
- Summarize and analyze simulation data and results; Building up and improving simulation process and standards.
- Master degree or above in Mechanical Engineering, materials Engineering or Engineering Mechanics from a reputed university,
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in CAE structural analysis, preferable automotive or engine branch.
- Solid knowledge for mechanics and finite element
- Professional CAE skills with ANSYS(Mechanical) or ABAQUS(both Standard and Explicit),
- Experience of Permas is preferred
- Familiar with Hyperworks
- Experience in Multi Body Dynamics Analysis is a plus
- A passion for technological disruption and mobility
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- A hell yes attitude towards tackling challenges
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.