Circ is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Circ is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team as a Senior Technical Recruiter, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
In your role as a Tech Talent Acquisition Manager you will work closely with the Management team being responsible for building and optimising an efficient and transparent process that is scalable across the department/geography.
Some of the things you will do at Circ
- Works closely with the Management Team with a dotted line to CTO and team leads
- Conduct extensive interviews with qualified candidates and write a detailed assessment (based on the position qualifications)
- Develop innovative research and approach methods, ensure high approach-response rates.
- Build and nurture talent pools via networking through variety of channels ( Slack, LinkedIn, Xing, Stack overflow, specialist forums and exhibitions and events)
- Work independently across the Product, DevOps, Cloud Platform, Design and Hardware engineering positions at all seniorities
- Negotiating and closing offers in an empathetic yet efficient way that produces win-win outcomes
- Hiring world-class talent for a variety of complex requisitions simultaneously
- Partnering with hiring managers to build their teams and establish world-class recruitment processes
- Staying up-to-date on the latest recruitment and sourcing trends globally
- Tracking and reporting key metrics and tech recruitment KPIs to stakeholders
- 3+ years of technical talent acquisition experience
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Inquisitive with a strong desire to learn new skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently
- Excellent understanding of the current recruitment market
- Exceptional communication skills in English and German, both written and verbal
- A track record of owning end-to-end recruitment and hiring outstanding employees
- Ability to navigating shifting goals and hiring priorities while maintaining a positive candidate experience
- Ability to empathize with the needs of hiring managers, and provide guidance and strategic know-how to hit aggressive hiring targets
- A hell yes attitude towards tackling challenges
What We Offer
- Highly competitive salary alongside company perks and benefits as per industry standard, including flexible work arrangements, training budget and team events
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- An opportunity to develop new candidate sources, arrange meet-ups and specialist talks, improve & streamline recruitment processes
- A chance to build, coach and develop your own tech recruitment and talent sourcing team
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
- An opportunity to work for an industry pioneer with a mission to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We are looking forward to talking with you.