Circ is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
Our Marketing team is responsible for creating and growing Circ's brand awareness and community engagement.
We care for a safe, green and responsible mobility environment for cities, that’s why we promote to join us on this new way of commuting around the city.
Circ is looking for a Marketing Associate to work within our Marketing Team at our Madrid office. The Marketing Associate will support the Team in the daily activities such as scouting for partnerships that benefit the expansion of the brand, help create awareness through event coordination, support in the creation of campaigns and collaborate in the launch of new cities. Be responsible for taking care of our customer service department, ensuring a high quality of our service, supervising the external team and guaranteeing a perfect communication with users at all levels.
- Maintains the studies of the competition up to date.
- Creates and maintains local Social Networks.
- Scouts for partnerships that benefit the expansion of the brand.
- Collaborates in the search and coordination of events.
- Assists in the creation of digital/offline campaigns.
- Supports in the launch of new cities.
- Cares for the quality of customer service, guarantees customer satisfaction and provides the needed coaching and training of the external team.
- Responds to second level customer requests via email, phone, Facebook, chat.
- Investigates and resolves customer complaints and queries.
- Anticipates their needs and solves customer problems.
- Provides ideas on product optimization to reach customer expectations.
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- 2-3 years of experience in Marketing, Events, PR, or similar fields.
- Customer centric mindset - because...customer is king!
- Availability/willingness to travel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Spanish (native) and English.
- Startup mindset: Being part of a startup is like trying to build an e-scooter while riding it!
- Passion for the mobility industry is a real plus.
What We Offer
- Being part of a fast-growing company with an experienced team of entrepreneurs;
- Joining a diverse and talented team eager to teach you and learn from you and, the most fun team at Circ Globally!
- Opportunity to be part of Circ's Urban Mobility revolution, giving back to the people and the cities the sense of freedom while commuting;
- Stimulating startup environment with an ownership culture where the autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying, is key;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Fun perks such as weekly team lunches and, of course, free rides on our e-scooters!