Circ is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
Circ is looking for HR interns to work within our team in Berlin. As an HR intern at Circ you will take responsibility from day one. You will support the team in daily activities such as responding to employees' questions, on-boarding & Off-boarding of blue colors and helping in creating the work contract .Overall, you will be the local point of contact for the HQ HR team within the company.
- Help HR team in creating high volume of work contracts for all blue color workers.
- Take full responsibility of On-boarding and Off-boarding of the blue color workers.
- Help HR team in all paperwork, including sick notes and vacation requests.
- Provide answers to labor law questions from our blue colors.
- Help dealing with temporary staffing agencies.
- BA/MA students, preferably in HR, psychology, political science or a related discipline
- Previous internship/international experience is a plus.
- Highly trustworthy, reliable and motivated to make a difference
- Team player, driven, relentless - you don't take no for an answer!
- Strong verbal communication skills in German (native) and English.
- Startup mindset: Being part of a startup is like trying to build an e-scooter while riding it!
- Passion for the mobility industry is a real plus.
What We Offer
- Being part of a fast-growing company with an experienced team of entrepreneurs;
- Joining a diverse and talented team eager to teach you and learn from you!
- Opportunity to be part of Circ's Urban Mobility revolution, giving back to the people and the cities the sense of freedom while commuting;
- Stimulating startup environment with an ownership culture where the autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying, is key;
Flexible working schedule.
- Fun perks such as weekly team lunches and, of course, free rides on our e-scooters!