Circ is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
- Circ is looking for a Corporate Development & Strategic Partnerships Manager to join our top-notch team in Berlin.
- As a Corporate Development & Strategic Partnerships Manager, you will closely work with our senior leadership team to source, develop and execute on key investor and strategic partner relationships.
- As a member of our Corporate Development & Strategic Partnerships team, there is no ‘typical day’ envisaged. Tasks and projects include:
- Sourcing and owning key relationships. Shaping the future of the micro-mobility industry by thinking outside of the box to come up with innovative, mutually beneficial solutions with strategic partners
- Project management of all aspects of our joint projects with partners
- Acting as central touchpoint for investors and strategic partnerships through gathering information and connecting individuals across all circ departments
- Executing all processes for future financing rounds and acquisitions, ranging from the first investor deck through to due diligence and closing
- Evaluating, modeling and launching new business opportunities to define entirely new verticals for the group
- Representing circ at local and global events, conferences and trade fairs (e.g. NOAH, TOA, Greentech Festival, …)
- 2-4 years of professional experience in a top tier company (ideally Investment Banking, Management Consulting, Law, or similar) - someone who has learned the ‘basics’ and wants to accelerate their career in a dynamic environment
- Excellent people skills: Able to develop and own relationships with senior professionals (including C-level) across industries and geographies
- Commercially astute with excellent negotiation skills - experience in financial modeling, transaction structuring (especially from a legal standpoint) and/or P&L responsibility a plus.
- Team player, driven, and a proven closer - ‘Everything is possible’ mindset
- English at native or near-native level, both written and spoken, additional languages a plus (particularly German)
- Capable of multi-tasking and ability to flexibly and rapidly prioritize in turbulent times – however always calm, even under pressure
- Startup mindset: Being part of a startup is like trying to build an e-scooter while riding it!
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world