Circ is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
Be part of our team in Germany and create mobility technology with us together
- Manage the European Fleet Operations to meet or exceed key performance objectives
- Formulate fleet policy, interpret and administer policy assuring optimal operating cost and efficiency
- Participation in effectively selecting and manage vendors to ensure cost, quality and service standards are met
- Support efforts to reduce product failures and the cost of poor quality for electric bike/scooter-sharing operations
- Support new product introductions (NPI) activities by working closely with engineering team to review the part/assembly related to manufacturing requirements from the conceptual stage to mature production, ensuring that designs are modified where necessary to improve Design for Maintenance (DFM), Design for Operations (DFO) and Design for Assembly (DFA)
- Support supplier development activities using statistical process control and improve cycle times and delivery performance
- As a key technical owner, participate in design reviews to ensure product quality, manufacturability, reliability, ...etc. are implemented and executed
- Establish standard work and performance metrics to drive operational excellence for supplier and field operations to support business goals
- Directly supervise the Maintenance Managers. Indirect reports include Shop Admin, Shop Supervisors, Maintenance Coordinators, Tool Crib employees and Technicians. Responsibilities include: planning, assigning, and directing work, coaching, appraising performance, addressing complaints, employee engagement and resolving problems. Assists with interviewing, hiring, safety, and training employees.
- With a degree in Industrial engineering, Supply Chain, or Automotvie engineering you will provide more than 5 years of experience as Fleet Manager in automotive, chemical or pharma industry. Professional Certification - Institute of Car Fleet Management (ICFM) designation will be a plus
- Superior English written and verbal skills with demonstrated leadership skills
- Comfortable in dealing directly with customers, as well as with teams within the international organization
- ability to understand complex business issues and to provide appropriate, effective, technical solutions
- Willingness to travel frequently (approx. 60%)
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to overcome challenges in uncertain conditions.
- Humble, strong work ethic, analytical & data driven, rapid learner, independent, flexible & adaptable, innovative, incredibly resilient, optimistic, very team oriented, long term mindset, mission focused, committed, highly determined, high level of integrity.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.