Circ is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
Be part of our team in Germany and create mobility technology with us together
- Lead the European supply chain team and provide strategic guidance and development.
- Define and execute strategies for developing Center of Excellences for specific Work Streams, which are designed to integrate and enhance European intra supply Chain contribution.
- Develop sustainable culture around Circ’s aspirational goals and leadership expectation.
- Collaborate with senior leadership from Supply Chain, Operations to understand business pain points and provide solutions.
- Support SCM strategy through standardizing best practices and processes across entities.
- Actively participate, collaborate and contribute to global decision-making bodies of Supply Chain such as Global Supply Chain Council, Global Materials Council, Global Quality Council.
- Drive change management within SSC and in the assigned intra SCM.
- Define and Lead short, medium and long term functional strategy for Corporate SCM function including Global SCM SSC - China/Germany organization, Indirect Purchasing, Logistics and GTM.
- Develop annual operating and performance measurement plans that align resources with regional and corporate goals and objectives. Establish monitoring mechanisms to identify both areas for improvement and recognition, supporting the ongoing development of EPM.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of all information reported to internal and external customers. Promote quality culture within the SCM team by focusing on reducing cycle times and costs of non-conformance.
- advanced and in-depth knowledge on supply chain and logistics.
- 10+ years of supply chain management experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in international logistics
- Experience with managing 100+ people at a minimum.
- Experience in managing a Shared Service organization
- Experience at a Multi-National Corporation.
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication (including presentation) skills.
- Ability to accommodate flexible work schedule: due to time zone difference, this position requires work in the evenings and sometimes early morning when necessary.
- Willingness to travel extensively (estimate ~60% of time).
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.