Circ is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
Be part of our team in Germany and create mobility technology with us together.
- Lead and planning & warehouse processes, standards, specifications, and other technical data necessary to meet logistic process requirements, Company deployment requirements as well as supporting other functions in the pursuit of excellence.
- Head following functions and departments: material planning, material purchasing incl. order execution, warehousing and inventory management.
- Create and deploy supply requirements to the supply base via MRP which achieves production, inventory and cost objectives. Ensure demand from all sources (production, aftermarket, engineering, etc.) is supported appropriately.
- Apply analytics and supply chain expertise to manage system parameters and meet target inventory and service level goals while minimizing costs and obsolescence.
- Support onboarding and training of new suppliers to ensure operational excellence and compliance with Circ’s supply chain processes and policies.
- Coordinate supplier ramp up and down for new product launches, ensuring suppliers deliver shipments needed to support production targets.
- Manage engineering changes to minimize obsolete inventory and ensure continuous supply.
- Partner with IT and other business stakeholders on planning process and system improvements.
- advanced and in-depth knowledge on supply chain, warehousing and logistics.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in international logistics and material planning
- 2 years previous experience of managing and maintaining a warehouse environment with direct people management
- Knowledge and process experience for working towards KPIs
- Process improvement experience- (lean, continuous improvement preferable)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to evaluate and analyze data to enable operational decision-making or present clear recommendations to leadership.
- Demonstrated skills in supplier operational and relationship management.
- Passionate and high energy, with the diplomacy and cooperative style necessary to positively influence others, both inside and outside of Circ.
- Ability to write, speak and present effectively and persuasively.
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks and projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.