Circ is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
Be part of our team in Germany and create mobility technology with us together
- Create and deploy supply requirements to the supply base via MRP which achieves production, inventory and cost objectives. Ensure demand from all sources (production, aftermarket, engineering, etc.) is supported appropriately.
- Manage planning system parameters and master data to optimally reflect supply chain capabilities and plan supply.
- Apply analytics and supply chain expertise to manage system parameters and meet target inventory and service level goals while minimizing costs and obsolescence.
- Build and maintain operational partnerships with assigned internal sub-suppliers. Act as the primary interface with subsidiaries and supply chain bodies on delivery status, issues and resolution. Escalate to commercial or technical partners when required (GSM, accounts payable, quality, engineering, etc.).
- Support onboarding and training of new suppliers to ensure operational excellence and compliance with Circ’s supply chain processes and policies.
- Coordinate supplier ramp up and down for new product launches, ensuring suppliers deliver shipments needed to support production targets.
- Deliver clear-to-build status, material coverage, run-out reports and other analyses as needed. Provide data-driven decision support to the broader organization through what-if and scenario planning.
- Manage engineering changes to minimize obsolete inventory and ensure continuous supply.
- Partner with IT and other business stakeholders on planning process and system improvements.
- At least 2 years’ experience in manufacturing, finance, or supply chain management.
- Bachelors or Masters in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or similar discipline. CPIM or APIC training is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of MRP/ERP with a solid understand of discrete manufacturing, bills of material, product lifecycle management, procure to pay processes and supply chain operations.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to evaluate and analyze data to enable operational decision-making or present clear recommendations to leadership.
- Demonstrated skills in supplier operational and relationship management.
- Passionate and high energy, with the diplomacy and cooperative style necessary to positively influence others, both inside and outside of Circ.
- Ability to write, speak and present effectively and persuasively.
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks and projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.