Circ is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Circ is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
- Creation of data reports for various business teams.
- Implementation of algorithms in python for
- Demand forecasting, Deployment & Rebalancing
- User classification: Marketing, Safety and Theft
- Solving problems from start to finish: Understanding the underlying business problem -> finding the right data -> experiments -> solution -> production implementation.
- Drafting of whitepapers, presentations and workshop material to communicate insights to tech and business teams.
- Data Formatting, Preparation and ETL.
- Studies in a technical field: programming/informatics, math, physics or similar STEM OR business related studies with a strong focus on analytics
- 1-3 years coding experience with programming languages used for data science (ideally python or R)
- Clear and simple communication of insights from basic data transformations to complex models to tech and business teams as well as managers.
- Enthusiastic about E-Scooters and making our cities more livable (cares about our mission).
- Nice to have:
- Experience with deep learning: bayesian statistics, demand forecasting (Demand & marketplace forecasting), machine learning (Trees, Regression, GBMs, Clustering, etc.) and deep learning (supervised, unsupervised, time series / sequential data)
- Experience using machine learning libraries or platforms, including Tensorflow / Keras, PyTorch, Scikit-Learn or similar for production or commercial products.
- Has worked in the mobility sector before.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startups of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.