Circ is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Circ is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
We are looking for an experienced, highly-responsive Senior EA to provide flawless support to our CEO.
- Advanced, proactive diary management, facilitating swift set-up of external and internal business partner meetings
- Meeting, conference + video calls setup
- Finalize complex travel arrangements: co-ordination of flights, check in, VISAs, accommodation and ground
transportation logistics. Manage a multitude of frequent changes at short notice and prepare travel itineraries
- Management of expense processing
- General administration duties (room bookings, filing, photocopying)
- Organization of internal and external events
- Participation, capturing meeting minutes and actions including follow-up
- Monitoring of deadlines
- Conducting research and selection of service providers
- Handle ad-hoc requests and projects as directed by the Executive
- Organize gifts and other items
- Offer support on a variety of personal matters
- Experience working directly with senior level leaders and external stakeholders
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of working in a global / international environment
- Fluency in English and German - both written and spoken
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, team orientated philosophy
- Strong problem solving skills, able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Proven experience to work in a multicultural, international environment
- Ability to operate with self-initiative in ambiguous/dynamic situations
- Experience prioritizing in complex, fast-paced environment while maintaining commitments to deadlines
- Ability to build a strong internal and external network
- Experience working in a fluid, ambiguous and rapidly growing startup - you thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Great multitasking skills with a strong eye for details, able to prioritize and balance conflicting demands even on short notice
- A proactive nature as you are always one step ahead, constantly reviewing all activities to keep the co-founder well planned and prepared
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Confidence using G-Suite and MS Office
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
- Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We are looking forward to talking with you.