Flash is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
- You undertake the whole recruitment process and make sure you base your decisions in both facts and also soft skills.
- You support local hiring managers to build their teams up.
- Supporting recruiting teams with clerical duties
- Scheduling interviews and balancing calendars for interviewers and candidates
- Helping with initial applicant screening
- Bachelor in HR, Psychology or relevant fields.
- 1+ year of experience in recruiting
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- You understand people motives and you are able to take a decision unbiased.
- Coordinate hiring activities
- Greet and assist interviewees onsite
- Prepare and post job ads online
- Process background checks
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world