circ is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. circ is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
circ is looking for a marketing manager to grow all customer development and local marketing efforts in Austria. In this role you will be responsible for growing circ’s brand awareness and app downloads. Responsibilities will include development/execution/assessment of: partnerships, marketing campaigns, external community outreach, internal community engagement, and events. Primary KPIs are rider acquisition and retention, brand awareness and preference, and overall business growth as measured by revenue. This role reports to the General Manager, with a functional link with the Global Director of Marketing
- Foster partnerships with like-minded companies, associations, etc.
- Plan and execute events that increase ridership and awareness
- Amplify impact and brand stories through local channels to make circ a lifestyle brand
- Optimize brand perception through quality execution
- Create culturally-sound campaigns that speak to Austrian customers
- Develop a social media strategy and manage the social media channels (Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) to increase followers, engagement, and new riders
- 1+ years experience in marketing, event marketing or business development
- Resourcefulness: you can make it happen with minimal direction
- Intuition, Strategy, Creativity, Execution, Analytics: the whole package!
- You are a passionate, positive team player with great communication skills
- Nice-to-haves: management experience; background in mobility; local knowledge and network
- Fluent in German and English both in written and spoken.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startups of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Das Jahresbruttogehalt bewegt sich – in Abhängigkeit von Berufserfahrung und Qualifikationsprofil ab 40.000,- aufwärts, auf Basis Vollzeitbeschäftigung mit der Bereitschaft zur signifikaten Überzahlung.