Product Manager Business Platform - Berlin
Flash is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
- Own the product roadmap and objectives of our business platform including payment, fraud, pricing and other core models around our sharing service
- Facilitate and participate in the discussion around our overall business platform strategy to ensure alignment of the roadmap with our overall mission and strategy
- Lead the vision, definition, and execution of new products and projects to drive business critical KPIs and create a great customer experience
- Understand the needs of customers and internal teams in different markets to design flexible models and systems
- Partner up with data science, engineering and ux to implement experiments that validate new models, pricing algorithms, payment integrations etc.
- Work closely with colleagues from Finance, Analytics, Customer Service, Business Development and Operations to ensure that the desired economic and operational objectives are defined and met
- Own business platform related data dashboards and reports
- +5 years of experience in a Product Manager role and a total of +10 years of working experience in relevant roles
- Understand complex technical architectures of modern web and mobile applications.
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitative customer insights; you have previously conducted interviews, user tests and A/B tests to inform your decisions
- Strong customer empathy, with an ability to transform complex data and customer insights into a prioritized roadmap
- Outgoing and open-minded person that is able to motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do
- Be able to think highly analytical and creative and combine both
- Strong project manager with a proven track record of delivering world-class products; experience in leading cross-functional project teams in an agile environment is a must
- Entrepreneurial mindset, hands-on mentality, stress resistance and passion to solve big challenges in a simple way. Working experience in startup environments is highly appreciated
- Exceptional communication skills, both within your team and with leadership and stakeholders
- Experience working with pricing in transaction based businesses is a strong plus
- In-depth insight and knowledge of payment methods, processes and payment service providers is a strong plus
- Understanding industry standards such as PCI DSS, PA DSS, PCI PTS, etc. and technologies, products, solutions used to collect, share, access and use credit card or payments data is very much appreciated
- University degree in Business, Finance, Data science, Statistics, Economics, or similar
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision-making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world