Circ is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Circ is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
Circ is building a strategic and tactical supply chain team that will act as the heart of the company’s global growth. We are committed to hiring and developing well-rounded individuals with strategic orientation, business savvy, analytical skills, financial acumen and a global perspective. As an early member of this team, your will develop the vision and channels for the aftermarket of our vehicles and materials. Ultimately, you have a deep understanding of how markets work, you are obsessed with quality and you are a leader by nature.
- Manage daily operation of reverse process and improve Reverse TAT, Yield Rate and performance
- Setup suppliers RMA process and monitor RMA tracker performance, escalate suppliers performance improvement
- Manage Point of use on time return and escalation
- Internal Geo reverse and Geo planning alignment on reverse performance
- Align with internal stakeholder on escalating items, including supplier’s requirements, repair technical support, etc.
- Work with stakeholders to identify reverse performance improvement areas, and drive improvement
- Lead recycling and replenishment initiatives.
- 3+ years of experience in supply chain or reverse logistics or similar field
- Experience with electric vehicles, durable goods, consumer electronics, etc. is highly preferred
- Proven ability in developing strategies and process improvement initiatives
- Strong leadership, decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken, any other language is a big plus
- Willingness to travel frequently (approx. 30%)
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to overcome challenges in uncertain conditions.
- Humble, strong work ethic, analytical & data driven, rapid learner, independent, flexible & adaptable, innovative, incredibly resilient, optimistic, very team oriented, long term mindset, mission focused, committed, highly determined, high level of integrity.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.