Flash is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
Flash is building a strategic and tactical supply chain team that will act as the heart of the company’s global growth. We are committed to hiring and developing well-rounded individuals with strategic orientation, business savvy, analytical skills, financial acumen and a global perspective. As an early member of this team, your responsibilities will stretch from ordering to managing product inventory across all locations. Ultimately, you have a very good understanding of how markets work, are obsessed by quality and can take leadership for people and processes.
- Managing inventory across all locations strategically and efficiently.
- Ensure consumption data is reported in a timely and accurate manner
- Analyse regional demands, predict inventory needs and create ordering plans
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Track, improve and report key functional metrics
- Analyse data and implement solutions to ensure that we maximise the lifetime value of each item individually and of the global product inventory as a whole
- Liaise with city operations, procurement and suppliers to ensure smooth logistics and address potential issues with orders
- Proven work experience in operations, purchasing or supply chain management
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluent in English both written and spoken, any other language is a big plus.
- Ability to work with inventory management systems and to collaborate with data and product teams is a strong plus
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.