Flash is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
Flash is building a strategic and tactical supply chain team that will act as the heart of the company’s global growth. We are committed to hiring and developing well-rounded individuals with strategic orientation, business savvy, analytical skills, financial acumen and a global perspective. As an early member of this team, your responsibilities will stretch from establishing supply chain processes and strategies to strong relationships with our teams and logistics providers. Ultimately, you have a very good understanding of how markets work, are obsessed by quality and can take leadership for people and processes.
- You will take ownership of Flash' logistics network, building processes and strategies to optimize our deliveries across China, Europe & MENAT
- You will liaise with city operations, finance and suppliers to ensure smooth logistics
- Establish best practices with customs clearance, documentation, HS codes and address potential shipments issues
- You will establish relationships and manage a global network of 3PLs to ensure the timely and cost-effective delivery of our next-gen vehicles
- 3+ years of work experience in supply chain
- Proficient with 3PL management and Advanced Planning & Optimization
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong leadership, decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken, any other language is a big plus.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.