Flash is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
Be part of our team in China and create mobility technology with us together
Flash is looking for a Lead Engineer Software Development who drives development and implementation of all software projects in China to ensure excellent client centric and an outstanding end-to-end customer experience.
Close collaboration with the China Managing Director and the HQ executive team in Berlin guarantees an exciting participation on global projects. This position assumes a broad range of tasks including staffing, process development and quality assurance.
- Be responsible for the complete lifecycle of software development, including designing, prototyping, implementation, testing, maintenance and technical support
- Produce technical specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy engineering tools, processes and metrics
- Serve as the expert of micro mobility industry, and drive the industry with continuous technical innovation with great customer experience
- Partner with global engineering, product and operations teams to further incorporate collective innovations
- B.Sc/M.Sc with major in computer science, electrical engineer or similar
- 5+ years’ experience in automotive/mobility software engineering
- Deep knowledge on IoT system / Embedded systems
- Self-motivated with strong customer focus
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form in English and in Chinese and to interface with in a wide range of organizations both internally and externally
- A passion for technological disruption and mobility
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.