Flash is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
Be part of our team in China and create mobility technology with us together
Flash is looking for a Lead Engineer Hardware Design who drives development and implementation of all hardware projects in China to ensure excellent client centric and an outstanding end-to-end customer experience.
Close collaboration with the China Managing Director and the HQ executive team in Berlin guarantees an exciting participation on global projects. This position assumes a broad range of tasks including staffing, process development, production planning and quality assurance.
- Provide requirements and expertise to a hardware project team consisting of electronics and mechanical engineers as part of a multi-national project
- Instill client centric and market reflecting product needs into hardware design
- Elicit hardware requirements and perform traceability between systems requirements, hardware design, test specifications and test result
- Support RFQ and new business activities
- develop hardware architectures and demonstrate how they fulfil hardware requirements
- Bachelor and above degree with major in mechanical engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in automotive/mobility engineering; the design and analysis of transportation systems
- Knowledge on CAD systems, like AutoCAD, Inventor, NX
- Deep knowledge of mechanical and dynamic components applications
- Experience of electric motor & transmission design and power calculation/installation
- Self-motivated with strong customer focus
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form in English and in Chinese and to interface with in a wide range of organizations both internally and externally
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.