Circ is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
Be part of our team in China and create mobility technology with us together.
Circ is looking for a Director – Operations & Technology who drives management and implementation of all projects in China to ensure excellent execution and an outstanding end-to-end customer experience.
Close collaboration with the China Managing Director and the HQ executive team in Berlin guarantees an exciting participation on global projects. This position assumes a broad range of tasks including staffing, process development, production planning and quality assurance.
- Drive management and implementation of technology and engineering (2 wheels vehicles and/or software) strategy in China - including R&D programs for new products, and adaptation and smooth technical execution of existing products in live / pilot projects.
- Strategize and successfully work through significant HR, operational, legal & regulatory, and other challenges in order to achieve success for clients and our team.
- Develop and implement process flows, department interfaces and quality assurance hand books
- Lead technology projects and play a key role in relative technical and functional areas
- Identify, define, and drive transformational initiatives based on deep technology and business insight
- Management of internal stakeholders to ensure information is received, coordinated and distributed on time and within budget.
- Detailed execution of individual projects from kick off meeting to commissioning and co-ordinate purchasing and construction to link with the project development.
- Assumes responsibility for weekly, monthly and quarterly management reporting and establishes relevant metrics and KPIs.
- Enthusiast for 2 wheelers, bikes and electrical vehicles with track record of designing winning products.
- MSc in Business or Science/Technology
- Min. 10 years experience in leading teams with product development and mass production (automotive industries), and/or digital integrated services.
- Solid experience in multinational companies and being involved in aspects of trends and technology concepts through practical experience in the latest innovation
- A strong understanding of industry operations, dynamics and trends through experience in one or more industries (automotive, micro mobility, production of consumer electronics)
- Ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Exceptional problem-solving ability - structural reasoning, sharp with numbers and creative thinking to solve complex issues
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to overcome challenges in uncertain conditions.
- Humble, strong work ethic, analytical & data driven, rapid learner, independent, flexible & adaptable, innovative, incredibly resilient, optimistic, very team oriented, long term mindset, mission focused, committed, highly determined, high level of integrity.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.