Circ is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
Be part of our team in China and create mobility technology with us together
Circ is looking for a Product Manager who is responsible for overall management of brand products, from Strategic/Initial phase to normal product lifecycle stage (including product requirements, options, price, volume and business case). Preparation of documents (e.g. presentations / Excel) to drive China initiatives forward. Coordination and alignment with counterparts in brand Headquarters, effectively managing the implementation of China product measures.
- Planning and steering the product plan for brand products.
- Cooperation with others counterparts to successfully introduce client need of brand products in China.
- Managing and coaching other team members within specific project scope
- Co-operation with operation team to make volume planning of brand products.
- Definition of future market specific product requirements for new product developments and initializing market specific product adaptations
- Monitoring the segment development in China and competitors' movement to adapt product plan accordingly.
- Strategic market analysis and research as part of market development projects and long term product planning.
- Bachelor degree in Automotive Engineering or Business Administration, MBA preferred
- 5-10 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing and/or Product Planning
- Good knowledge of market analysis and good sense of mobility market
- Good product knowledge and high affinity for product related issues
- International orientation with ability to work in an cultural diverse environment
- High flexibility to work on multi task assignments & fast learning
- Strategic planning capability & critical thinking
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.