Flash is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our Marketing Team. You will build data products to bring real-time personalization to customers around the world. You will take on complex data-related problems using one of the most unique datasets available today. Above all, your work will impact how people experience micro-mobility.
What you will be working on
- Model and build data products to support our growing international marketing team
- Design, implement and extend our Marketing Teams ETL processes that will support our company's commitment to analytics and a data-driven business philosophy
- Extract data from various transactional databases, third-party tools & APIs, e.g. Google Analytics (BigQuery), Fivetran, Mattilion, Adjust, Postgres, Snowflake amongst others
- Communicate with different data teams regarding company coding and quality standards.
Who you are
- 2+ years data engineering.
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative subject, e.g. computer science, physics, mathematics, economics, engineering.
- Expert knowledge of SQL and RDBMS concepts.
- Good knowledge of Python.
- Experience with column-oriented databases and optimization techniques thereof (preferably AWS Redshift or Snowflake).
- Experience with distributed job schedulers.
- Knowledge of Linux platforms and scripting capabilities (bash/zsh).
- Experience with cloud data architectures (preferably AWS).
- Creative problem-solving abilities and an eye for detail.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.