Circ is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
Be part of our team in China and create mobility technology with us together
Circ is looking for a Finance Admin who monitors and execute all internal finance and accounting functions of our company based in Shenzhen. Close collaboration with the Finance Manager and the HQ Finance Team in Berlin guarantees an exciting participation on global projects. This position assumes a broad range of tasks including financial planning, budgeting, admin tasks, reporting, bookkeeping, etc.
- Manages day-to-day accounting tasks including accounts payable, payroll, travel expenses, banking, and month/year-end close.
- Supports the rollout of a company-wide financial reporting and ERP system.
- Assumes responsibility for weekly, monthly and quarterly management reporting and establishes relevant financial metrics and KPIs.
- Analyzes available financial information and generates insights into the status of the business.
- Monitors and optimizes Cash-Flow and other business-specific KPIs.
- BSc/BA in Finance, Accounting, Business Admin, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a financial leadership position or similar position in a professional service firm or corporate finance.
- Relevant hands-on experience with budgeting and reporting.
- Good understanding of accounting principles, ideally local and international.
- Knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models.
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills, result-oriented.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.