Flash is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
- Our PA team is responsible for creating strong win-win partnerships with institutional stakeholders to ensure a great adoption of our electric kick-scooters across Spain.
- We care about our cities and their rules that’s why we work side to side with cities and institutions to ensure a responsible, safe and green mobility environment.
Flash is looking for a Public Affairs Intern to work within our Public Affairs Team at our Madrid office. As a PA Intern, you will scout and help the team build and maintain excellent professional relationships with key influencers in Spanish local administrations across primary and secondary stakeholders and local businesses.
- Works directly with the PA Team to ensure Flash builds the best partnerships network.
- Supports the daily activities of the public affairs department such as those from the PR and communications team.
- Helps to create the institutional stakeholder engagement of the company.
- Builds and communicates relationships with the main institutional stakeholders of the company.
- Scouts, filters and shares with the department articles, news, or any relevant information related to the business.
- Assists in the coordination of events and meetings.
- Previous internship/international experience is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail.
- Commercially astute; Good people and relationship building skills.
- Team player, driven, relentless - you don’t take no for an answer!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Spanish (native) and English.
- Startup mindset: Being part of a startup is like trying to build an e-scooter while riding it!
- Passion for the mobility industry is a real plus.
What We Offer
- Being part of a fast-growing company with an experienced team of entrepreneurs;
- Joining a diverse and talented team eager to teach you and learn from you and, the most fun team at Flash Globally!
- Opportunity to be part of Flash Urban Mobility revolution, giving back to the people and the cities the sense of freedom while commuting;
- Stimulating startup environment with an ownership culture where the autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying, is key;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Fun perks such as weekly team lunches and, of course, free rides on our e-scooters!