Circ is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
Be part of our team in China and create mobility technology with us together
Circ is looking for a Quality inspector – Electronics who will be responsible for execute quality audits, quality assurance activates.
The ideal candidate must be quality focused, able to be technical focused paired with commitment to excellence. This position warrants a high level of professional representation between the suppliers and the company in all aspects relations.
- Measure, test and report PCB CQE parts and components according to internal regulations to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates and fixtures
- Develop / maintain and improve of supplier quality for key components
- Implement quality requirements at supplier site
- Active management of supplier production schedules
- Inspect finished product for compliance to safety and quality requirements
- Assist production leads in training team members to perform various inspections on the production floor
- Must be un-biased in approach to inspection results
- Data input in various ERP/database systems
- Hands on work attitude
- At least five to eight years of solid experience in PCBA CQE manufacturing and being involved in aspects of quality, process control, product development & quality control
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, technical information
- Technical knowledge on SPC, blueprint reading, metrology, GR&R, AR&R, DOE, Control Plan, FMEA, APQP, MSA, PPAP
- Demonstrate an understanding of business fundamentals and synergies of cost/quality/service to maximize impact on work effort
- knowledge of regulatory requirements of automotive industries
- Good oral and written communication skills (English/Mandarin)
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.