Circ is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
Be part of our team in China and create mobility technology with us together
Circ is looking for a Service Manager who will be responsible for delivering an exceptional service experience to our customers (internal and external), managing day-to-day service operations, and preparing Tech Service to meet the Circ needs. Reporting to the Engineering area, with a dotted line to the Global Tech Service Management area, you will be accountable for process and maintenance, design and improvement of the service management processes as necessary to achieve the objectives of the business. The ideal manager must be customer focused, able to manage the regional business, have technical knowledge of the equipment and mentor Service Engineers in the assigned geographical region.
- Accountable for the overall service quality and claim management
- Track, record and execute root causes analysis and counter measures
- Coordinate implement counter measures on supplier level
- Coordinate spare part demands
- Align with global teams on technical issues and information’s flows
- Promote and reinforce adherence to the process and policies associated with Incident, Problem and Knowledge Management;
- Ensure the design of the service management processes aligns with the business and industry best practices;
- Create and maintain reporting mechanisms and communication plans;
- Extensive knowledge of field service, claims management, spare part handling and best practices
- Bachelor or master’s degree in mechanical or industrial engineering
- Above 3 years leadership experience in service related position (preferable mobility industry)
- Superior Chinese & English written and verbal skills with demonstrated leadership skills
- Comfortable in dealing directly with customers, as well as with teams within the international organization
- ability to understand complex business issues and to provide appropriate, effective, technical solutions
- Willingness to travel frequently (approx. 60%)
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to overcome challenges in uncertain conditions.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.