Circ is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
Be part of our team in China and create mobility technology with us together
Circ is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to develop and execute the purchasing activities in the Chinese domestic region.
Close collaboration with the China Managing Director and the HQ executive team in Berlin guarantees an exciting participation on global projects. This position assumes a broad range of tasks including staffing, process development, planning and quality assurance.
- Development, negotiation, and administration of Purchase Orders and Requests for Proposals in compliance with legal and technical requirements.
- Coordinate all commercial activities including contract management/development, price negotiation and claim settlements
- Assurance of competitive cost, quality, and appropriate service levels for assigned procurement responsibility for goods & services
- Negotiation of pricing/contracts for specific raw materials that will provide the competitive advantage in market place
- Procurement and manage inventory control of raw materials together with operation team, and ensure uninterrupted plant operation
- Procurement process development and Cost reduction
- directs the buyers in placing purchase orders on time
- conduct technical reviews on sourcing opportunities with both Engineering and potential suppliers to confirm equivalent material and proper process
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in Mechanical / Industrial Engineering
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Cost Engineering / Sourcing / Purchasing in a technology product company
- Experience managing cost reduction projects within a multi-national organization
- Strong Negotiation and Analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English/Mandarin)
- Proficient in use MS Project and MS Office applications
- Highly Detail Oriented
- Willingness to travel (approx. 30%)
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form in English and in Chinese and to interface with in a wide range of organizations both internally and externally
- A passion for technological disruption and mobility
- A hell yes attitude towards tackling challenges
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.