Circ is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Circ is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
As Head of Operations, you will own build and lead the operations team in the Nordics during the launch and scaling phases. You will collaborate with a dynamic group of individuals from a variety of departments to ensure that our scooters fulfilling their purpose in improving the lives of their users. You will get to hire and lead a team of talented individuals, while defining the standards and processes for the country operations teams.
- Own the strategy and implementation of all the Operations processes in the Nordics (Sweden, Norway & Denmark)
- Coordinate a team of city managers in the country Nordics (Sweden, Norway & Denmark)
- Report directly to the region’s Manager and local reference for the Global Operation team in Berlin
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate the OPS teams in the Nordics
- Responsible to guarantee the best OPS practice in the country for the core operations of repair and distribution of the scooters
- Be obsessed with guaranteeing the best customer experience
- You are challenge-oriented, self-starter, and flexible.
- You are eager to learn and willing to take on ownership while radiating positivity and showing a “can-do” attitude.
- Strong Leadership skills and experience in leading teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- 5+ years Proven work experience in Operations in highly competitive environment, preferably in Mobility or Delivery or 3+ years in top management consulting firm
- Advance MS Office user, SQL is a strong plus
- English at a fluent level both written and spoken, knowledge of the local languages in the Nordics a big plus
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startups of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world