Flash is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
- Lead and implement paid social campaigns (direct response campaigns) on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and Twitter, to increase our user base in all our international markets
- Manage considerable advertising budget and have a huge impact on our key growth KPIs
- Define the paid social growth strategy in a few markets together with local teams, identify opportunities and allocate the budget according to their goals
- Define structured testing plans to improve advertising efficiency and scale for all markets (creatives, landing pages, audiences, bidding, etc.)
- Support in creating processes, standards and automation in social advertising marketing
- Brief internal and external creative teams in order to create the best performing ads in the market
- You have at least 2 years of experience in direct response advertising with a focus on paid social
- You are very familiar with Facebook Advertising: you are able to innovate and bring new ideas to the table
- You work highly analytical: very strong systematic and investigative thinking capable of diagnosing bottlenecks and optimizing day-to-day performance
- You are results-driven, have a bias for action and an outstanding ability to manage multiple projects at once
- You have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills in a international and geographically dispersed team
- Aptitude to automate, knowledge of Python and SQL is a plus
- You have excellent English skills; good command of German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian or Dutch is a strong plus
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.