Flash is revolutionising urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters. And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
As an Fleet Specialist (m/f/d), you will be responsible for the performance and maintenance planning of our scooters in the cities ensuring a seamless experience for riders and their communities. You will execute analysis on local monitoring, rebalancing and recovering of vehicles, ensuring scooters are always nearby where needed. This role directly impacts the optimal use for our riders.
- support the fleet manager in coordinating 3PL and in-house collectors
- Oversee the scooter distribution: deployment/recollection/relocation
- Manage monitoring, rebalancing, and maintaining our vehicles in the field.
- Design best practices and identifies bottlenecks
- Improve existing processes and setup the team structure to scale in other cities
- Present reports that list historical performance and provide insight into future trends.
- Communicate with key players on operational issues, handle escalations, and notify managers of high need situations.
- Degree in Economics, Supply Chain Management or work experience in relevant fields.
- First experience in an analytical field using data to facilitate business decisions, high growth technology (start-up) and/or strategy consulting.
- Strong background in, or comfort with, statistical concepts.
- Your communication skills in Italian as well as in English are fluent
- You are challenge oriented, s self-starter, and flexible.
- You are eager to learn and willing to take on ownership while radiating positivity and showing a “can-do” attitude.
- You have a passion for sustainability and/or transportation.
- You have a general computer aptitude and working knowledge of M.S. Windows, Excel
- You possess excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionise urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world