Flash is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
- Build and maintain excellent professional relationships with key influencers in the Government across primary and secondary stakeholders and local businesses.
- Position FLASH as a thought leader within the environmental as well as transportation sector.
- Map and monitor local and state legislations and regulations that may impact FLASH success.
- Develop and implement a systematic approach to potential issues.
- Liaise with HQ to optimize and improve best practices.
- Bachelor in Law, Public Policy and Administration, Governance, Communications or relevant field.
- At least 3 years of work experience in government or management consulting, public relations or similar field.
- Italian and English on a native level.
- Strong understanding of state and local government.
- Natural talent in networking and communicating.
- You are a self-starter, confident and able to maintain positive, long term professional relationships.
- Develop short term action plans. Plan business meetings based on our product strategy with relevant stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of mobility and sustainability as well as topics related to city operations.
- A hell yes attitude towards tackling challenges
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world