Circ is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Circ is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
As a Regional Manager Catalunya, you will be responsible for the full day-to-day operations of the assigned market region.
- Triage data and supply/demand to determine efficient routes and supply deployment
- Collect and analyze the information of customer service complaints and communicate it effectively internally (product, PA, etc.).
- Analyze data to identify trends and opportunities for performance improvement.
- Coordinate and monitor the logistic providers, including overseeing warehouse and deployment / collection of scooters.
- Coordinate with HQ to ensure enough scooters / spare parts available for the logistic providers.
- Troubleshoot and fix potential scooter issues and raise the issue with HQ, if necessary.
- Modify minor field operations leading to a better customer experience.
- Train, measure and correct the daily performance.
- Communicate the status of local operations to Spain Team.
- Bachelor in Economics, Business Administration or work experience in relevant fields.
- 2+ years of experience in operational management, ventures, sales, business development/consulting.
- You have excellent people & time management skills.
- Your communication skills in Spanish and Catalan as well as in English are extraordinary.
- Your multitasking efficiency level is outstanding.
- Analytical mindset - You use data to test the limit of each assumption we know about operations, and optimize workflows with concrete data evidence.
- You are outgoing, challenge-oriented and a self-starter.
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment and thrive when given some autonomy.
- Able to work nights and weekends.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.