Circ is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
Our Ops team is responsible, among others, for managing our fleet of electric kick-scooters, ensuring a smooth handling and coordination of the processes. The team takes care of the supply chain, expansion management, launch of new cities and everything related to our kick-scooters.
We care for equipping the cities with the best e-scooters in the market, meaning providing our users with the most safe, green and available vehicles at any time, ensuring respectful parking and enjoyable riding.
- Coordinates communication and delegation between Head of Operations & local teams.
- Interacts with our warehouse manager, regional and international teams.
- Analyzes operational scenarios to enable world-class fleet operations within your city.
- Oversees teams of Fleet Technicians responsible for monitoring, rebalancing, and maintaining our vehicles in the field.
- Tracks and monitors fleet metrics using internal tools to ensure the delivery of KPI's.
- Performs a permanent competitive watch of the market.
- Manages the driver network.
- Min. 3 years of experience in operations/logistics; Or 3 years of Consulting Experience (Ops, Supply Chain, Venture Development)
- Strong operational skills; You take ownership of your work.
- Knowledge about Mobility industry (Preferably experiences in Mobility company) is a plus.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Startup mindset: Being part of a startup is like trying to build an e-scooter while riding it!
- Spanish native, English fluent
What We Offer
- Being part of a fast-growing company with an experienced team of entrepreneurs;
- Joining a diverse and talented team eager to teach you and learn from you and, the most fun team at Circ Globally!
- Be one of the early employees of one of the fastest growing startups in Europe;
- Opportunity to be part of Circ's Urban Mobility revolution, giving back to the people and the cities the sense of freedom while commuting;
- Stimulating startup environment with an ownership culture where the autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying, is key;
- Health Insurance;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Fun perks such as weekly team lunches, subsidized gym membership and, of course, free rides on our e-scooters!
Ready to undertake your next big ride? Come join us!
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.